The IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology (EMB) Society Wearable Biomedical Sensors and Systems Technical Committee (TC) is comprised of members interested in promoting the field of wearable and implantable body sensors within the biomedical community. It will work with the administrative framework of the EMB Society to promote the welfare and technical enhancement of wearable and implantable body sensors.
- Interaction with organizers of the EMB Annual conferences for the aim of establishing high-quality technical program and creating the invited session
- Working with editors of EMB publications to provide Wearable Biomedical Sensors and Systems content of interest to wide audience
- Organizing Special topic conferences and workshops
- Providing leadership to the Administrative Committee (AdCom) of EMBS
- Assisting international and national governing bodies on standards for use and acceptance of wearable biomedical sensors and systems