The IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology (EMB) Society Wearable Biomedical Sensors and Systems Technical Committee (TC) is comprised of members interested in promoting the field of wearable and implantable body sensors within the biomedical community. It will work with the administrative framework of the EMB Society to promote the welfare and technical enhancement of wearable and implantable body sensors.
- Interaction with organizers of the EMB Annual conferences for the aim of establishing high-quality technical program and creating the invited session
- Working with editors of EMB publications to provide Wearable Biomedical Sensors and Systems content of interest to wide audience
- Organizing Special topic conferences and workshops
- Providing leadership to the Administrative Committee (AdCom) of EMBS
- Assisting international and national governing bodies on standards for use and acceptance of wearable biomedical sensors and systems
EMBC’19 Face to Face Technical Committee Meeting
If you will be attending EMBC in Berlin this July and are a committee member of this TC, your TC will be holding it’s F2F committee meeting on Wednesday, July 24, 2019.
If you will be in Berlin you are invited to attend the meeting. A box lunch will be provided as the meeting will be during the lunch hour. There will also be a booth on the exhibit floor representing the TC’s of EMB so please stop by and bring an interested colleague.
Click here for a schedule of TC meeting dates, times and locations. Please contact your committee chair directly with any questions or agenda items.